Fun Facts about Time and Our Age
- The average human heart beat rate is 80 per minute, so when you're 25, you had about 1,051,896,000 heart beats.
- Your eye blinking rate is about 10 blinks per minute, so for one year you make about 5,259,500 blinks.
- If you're a 30-year-old, you lived 10957 days, 262974 hours, or 75,778,440 minutes.
- We live our 1 million minutes of life when we're only 1.9 years old.
- Average time spent sleeping is estimated to total about 6 hours 40 minutes a night, so we usually spend sleeping about 22 years, or 192848 hours of our life.
- Average time spent watching commercials is estimated to total 2 years, or 17531.6 hours.
- Average time we spend eating is about 67 minutes a day, which is about 3.66 years or 32083 hours of our life.
- Average time spend in traffic about 38 hours a year, making it total 3 months of our life.
Use our online calculator to see your age in years, months, days, and minutes.